To embed a Twitter Timeline to your website:
- Open a new browser and paste https://publish.twitter.com/#
- What would you like to embed? or Browse your options below.
- Scroll down and select Embedded Timeline
- Enter the Twitter URL you like to embed. Click Preview
- Set Customize Options for the Timeline with by SIze and Color. Recommend Max Height 600 px and leave Width blank. Click Update
- Click Copy Code
- The code is now copied to the Clipboard temporarily
- Log in as Administrator
- Choose desired web page to embed Twitter feed.
- Select Modules> Add New Module> select HTML
- Place HTML Module in L3_Zone50_1 or L3_Zone50_2
- Click Module Settings > Open Settings>
- Click Module Settings tab> scroll down to Advanced Settings
- Click the Chevron at tight of popup window to open Advanced Settings
- In the Module "Header" you will place the Code Created in Step 1. Place cursor in Header box and use shortcode CTRL - V to paste the code.
- Click Update
- The Timeline will now be displayed in the HTML Module on the webpage