A player does not appear correctly in the Recommended Division or is displayed as Unassigned Player in Draft Player Reports. Recommended Division auto-sorts players based on their respective date of birth.
Note: This player should be placed in the 12U Boys Recommended Division based on the League> Division Age parameters shown below:
If the player is not placed in the correct Recommended Division, the cause is generally one of two things:
- Date of Birth is incorrect and falls outside the League> Division Age parameters, therefore, the player is not placed properly in the draft player pools and report.
- Player Gender is incorrect and falls outside the League> Division Gender parameters, therefore,the player is not placed properly in the draft player pools and report.
To review and place the player in the correct the Recommended Division:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Select GamePlan in Control Panel.
- Select People
- Enter Player's Last Name in Search for last name
- Select Player in Current League
- Double click Player Name in list
- Review and Edit the Player Date of Birth. Click save after making corrections.
- In this case, the player date of Birth is Correct for the 12U Boys Division. However, the Gender entered during registration is incorrect for this Division. Therefore, the player is not placed properly in the draft player pools and report.
- Contact the parent or guardian to verify Gender and make the correction in this registration or Move the Player to a Different League.