Best Practice: Send important emails and reminders 2-3 days in advance to ensure recipients have an opportunity to view the email.
To send a new email message to an entire League:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Select GamePlan in Control Panel.
- Select Organization> Leagues and Teams
- Select the appropriate League
- Select More from Menu located at bottom left corner of screen
- Select E-mail
- Select Email Email all Players in this League from the Menu. This selection will send an email to all of the parents or guardians of players on the selected team league. Note: Selecting all Teams only sends an email to the coaches or managers.
- To send this email to more people, click Add a Recipient
- Select the appropriate person, parent or team, click Next. Additional recipient will be listed below League Name.
- Select Customer service related messages or other important communications
- Enter Email Subject
- Compose Message
- When finished composing your message, copy the message for future reference or to send to another League.
- Click Send Message
- A notification will popup when email has been successfully sent