If you have encountered this error "401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials" this is a probably a new issue and everything was working before, in general, these symptoms indicate that your computer or device will not let you "go to" our secure server. When you click Register or Login or visit a secure page, the software switches you to one of our secure servers at another web site address. Some security software programs prevent the software from “redirecting” you to a different address other than the address for the site where you originally navigated.
4xx - Client error
These HTTP status codes indicate that an error occurred and that the client browser appears to be at fault. For example, the client browser may have requested a page that does not exist. Or, the client browser may not have provided valid authentication information.
Until we determine a more definitive cause, please use this workaround:
- Clear all everysport.net or admin.everysport.net cookies from your computer or device. Visit the Troubleshooting Guide for more info about cookies
- Turn off or disable the Firewall temporarily on your computer
- Login to the site directly via https://everysport.net/yoursitename/HOME.aspx using Firefox
- After logging in select the desired Gameplan function
- If you receive the "401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials" error, open the cookies for the URL in the address bar and remove or clear the admin.everysport.net cookies. To do this in Firefox:
- Select the tiny Information icon between the back arrow and the URL in the Address bar (See images below)
- Select the right arrow by admin,everysport.net to open more options, select More Information
- Click View Cookies
- Select the admin.everysport.cookies and Remove Selected
- close window