Payment plans are available to our users to help defray the overall cost of some program registrations over several months (season). Payment plans are also useful for ongoing monthly fees associated with lessons or memberships.
We suggest creating the registration with an initial deposit or payment and then monthly payments afterwards for the balance.
For example: Fall Baseball - total fee is $400.00 and registration opens June 1st
· $100.00 Due at registration
· $100.00 monthly payments due August 15, Sept 15 and October 15
Customer accounts will automatically be charged on the 15th of each month as specified. If someone registers after August 15, both the initial fee ($100.00) and the August 15th payment ($100.00) will be due and payable.
To create a monthly payment for registrations or fees:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Select Gameplan in Control Panel.
- Select E-Commerce System> Registrations and Merchandise
- Select Department
- Select New
- Select New Department> Enter Name, in this case June Payments
- Click Department Name, June Payments, to open department
- Select New
- Select New Item or Registration
- Select Fee or Surcharge, click Next
- Enter Name of Fee or Surcharge:
- Enter Fee amount
- Enter Description if desired. Scroll down and click Next
- Click I'm finished adding options
- Uncheck Item Is Displayed . Click Save
- Scroll down to bottom of page
- Check This fee is part of a payment plan
- Select Registration This Fee is applied to from drop-down menu
- Select Date for Apply this payment on. Fee will automatically be processed on selected date.
- Click Save
- To review the payment plan, return to Main Menu
- Select E-Commerce> Financial Reports
- Select Financial Reports> Payment Plans
- Select Payment Plan Item Summary
- Review the Payment Plan
- Payments will be automatically processed on the specified date to the credit card on file (credit card used for original Payment Plan registration.)
- Review Financial Reports for any declined Payment Plan transactions.
- Visit Financial Reports> Declined Transaction Summary
- If there are Declined Transactions go to Registrations and Merchandise> select the declined Payment and make the Payment Is Available and Item is Displayed and click Save
- Create or Copy a new Payments Page
- Add Gameplan Products Module
- Open Settings> select Module Details
- Select desired Payments Department Payments
- Select Update
- Review available Payments
- Edit Page settings> Uncheck Include in Menu to hide the page
- Copy Page URL in the browser address bar
- Notify the customer that their payment has been declined. Froward the Payments Page URL ( http://everysport.net/*/Registration/Payments.aspx) to the customer and ask them to "purchase" the Payment. The same or a new credit card may be used at this time. The card may have been declined for over-limit or other reasons. Note: Explain to the customer that a new card will be required if declined again.
- The credit card used to "purchase" the payment will then be used for future "reference" payments. See also "reference payments"
- Payments will be applied automatically as per the listed
- Check for any declined credit card transactions after Payments are processed. Visit Financial Reports> Declined Transaction Summary